- Fixed impossible-to-kill ESBL-producing E. coli
- Fixed problems with being stuck after loading save files
Sorry for the long delay! Lots of updates here!
- Middle age men / women patients
- Replaced antibiotics that aren't used much anymore
- Added more diseases (Stenotrophomonas, C. pneumoniae, C. psittaci, Candida glabrata, Blastomyces, Cryptosporidium, Chagas, Leishmania)
- Added resistant organisms (MRSA/VRE/CRKP/CRAB/CREC)
- Increased the capacity of the backpack
- Added a labor and delivery wing of the hospital
- More conferences and tutorial events! You can access them anytime from the projector
- Badges slightly adjusted - preferentially picks diseases that weren't treated yet
This version now has an option to let you skip the tutorial! Now you can start with some antibiotics and see more different diseases right away.
I set up a new, possibly more official-looking web site for Microbe Invader. For now, updates will be cross-posted to this site and the old google sites website!
Added mouse controls - you can click somewhere to go there! Making the game more tablet friendly.